So again, in the absence of anything more interesting to put, (bump still hasn’t moved, I still haven’t moved, didn’t even go to car boot today as the weather was beyond naff and no roast dinner for pretty much the same reason) I thought I’d award you with a little break from my ranting.
Today, because I’m in that sort of mood, I present you with PUNS!
AWFUL ONE LINERS:
(Courtesy of Trevor Klein, More Here)
Found through twitters #punliners, this guy really does take the whole biscuit barrel of groan worthy puns. Some of my favs:
- “My mates asked me to build a wooden platform out to sea, but I don’t give in to pier pressure.”
- “Trapped in a container ship – a freight worse than death.”
- “I’m very passionate about dried fruit – it’s my raisin d’etre.”
- “Liposuction surgeons are mass murderers.”
- “You can order everything except chicken in my new restaurant, Nandon’ts.”
- “Learning engraving is HARD. I’ve barely even scratched the surface.”
PUNS ABOUT PUNS:
(From this blog I found on the interwebs)
- Always wear punscreen
- Are we having pun yet?
- The pun is mightier than the sword.
There’s nothing that will get me into a shop quicker, even one that I’d otherwise have no interest in, than a clever or even downright bad pun on the door.
Below are a few of my favourites. More here
SO MUCH PUN:
A little corner or the Cheezburger community (the ones who do lolcats) full of puntastic things.